we are bozphoto & styles
bozphoto & styles is a boutique of two photographers and one producer / stylist that specialized in creative documentary and family photography. We are dedicated to giving you images that celebrate special time of your life and create moments very special.
Based in Tokyo, Japan, we travel all over Japan and overseas.
The chief photographer is Tsutomu, or many westerns call him “Tom”. At age of 19, he moved Seattle, then to Northern California, to study photojournalism at San Jose State University. His first career started at Napa Valley Register, a newspaper in a beautiful wine country. As spending 9 years in the United States, he returned to Japan, opened photography studio.
How it works
1. First please contact us and tell us details of your request, such as data, location, and type of photo session such as, Elopement, pre-wedding, engagement, family photo, newborn)
You can either use our contact form, or use WhatsApp. WhatsApp is usually quicker to response you.
2. Once you are ready to book with us, we require 30,000 yen deposit to secure the date. Payment can be made by PayPal, or bank transfer if you have a bank account in Japan.
3. After the reservation, we can discuss further details of your day. I recommend either by WhatsApp or LINE, but if you don't have those, email is fine. For wedding-day session, we ask for meeting, either online or face to face.
4. For pre-wedding or wedding-day session, the photography starts at your preparation, such as your house or hotel. For casual, engagement session, we meet at your requested location, and if you are not rush, have 5-10 min. chat before actual session starts.
5. We aim to wow you with some sneak peeks within a few weeks after the session. All other images are ready in about 1-2 months, depending on the season. You need some patience until they are ready, but believe me, it worth waiting! All images are provided by download and online gallery, and slideshow for pre-wedding and wedding-day session.